Mikhaeil (Mike) Tadros is an experienced professional soccer player for Mass United FC since 2011.
Mikhaeil (Mike) Tadros is a self-starter and motivated soccer professional with over 15 years of experience. He is extremely energetic and dedicated to the sport, exposed to and trained in all positions of competitive play, committed to continuous learning and improvement.
Skills and Training Profile
– Complete knowledge and understanding of the rules and regulations of the game.
– Equal ability to play with both right and left feet.
– Ability to play in more than one position.
– Ability to create spaces and plays.
– Excellent timing and anticipation.
– Perfect ability to read the game and adopt different styles and strategies accordingly.
– Mature personality with strong leadership skills on and off the field.
– Ability and passion for managing junior players.
– Team player, well respected by junior and senior players, coaches and managers.
Availability: Saturday 10 am – 12 am
Price: $75/ HR
email: email@example.com to book appointment